Arrival and Departure
- Check-in: from 4 p.m.
- Parking: You can park your car for free on our parking lot (carports) in front of the apartment building – subject to availability
- There is a bus stop directly at the entrance to the apartments
Möltschach stop – line 9 (Main railway station – Möltschach – Bergsiedlung)
- Timetable directly at the bus stop or available at Timetables Carinthia
- Naturpark-Bus “Dobratsch” – bus stop – more information at
By Postbus to the Dobratsch Nature Park
Cafes & Ice Cream
Luis Café and ice cream (Italiener Str. 13), the Bellaggio Café and many other cafés in the Atrio Shopping Mall.
Possible for an extra charge (credit card, bank transfer)
- Rough intermediate cleaning – price on request
- Change of bed linen + towels – price on request
Coffee / Tea
- 6 capsules of LOR brand coffee and 5 tea bags each (black tea, herbal tea, fruit tea) are a little gift from us for you.
- If these are used up, you can get more in any supermarket. Since we do not have a reception on site, we unfortunately cannot offer you any other coffee capsules or tea for sale.
Cosmetics & Hairdresser
- Cosmetics: Beauty Studio Michaela Krenn
Wolfram-von-Eschenbach-Strasse 40/b 02, 9500 Villach
- Hairdresser: Wagner für Haare – Ihr Friseur in Villach/Atrio
Red Level by Sturmayr ATRIO, Villach
Please keep a distance of at least 1 meter to people from other apartments and place great importance on cleaning your hands.
- We ask you to vacate the apartment by 10 a.m. at the latest. If the apartment is not immediately occupied again, you can stay in the apartment for half a day until 6 p.m. (please let us know at least 1 day in advance)
- When you are back home, we look forward to your snapshots on our Instagram channel (#ctgoldapartmentsvillachmalina) – there you will also find many beautiful photos of Villach and the surrounding area to remind you of your wonderful holiday in Carinthia
Destinations & Tours
You can get the best tips for planning your holiday online at:
- Calendar of events – what’s going on in Villach?
- Villach attractions
- Summer fun & fun with the Carinthia Card
Doctors – Medical Emergency Service 141
- Dr. medical univ. Rosmarie Mörtl – Internal Medicine
Völkendorfer Str. 38, 9500 Villach, Tel. +43 4242 53530
- Dr. Marianne Langfischer – general medicine
Bahnhofplatz 8/3, 9500, Villach, Tel. +43 4242 22678
The water in Carinthia is so clear and pure that you can enjoy the lake water, but above all our tap water, without hesitation.
Eating & Shopping
Our top 5 restaurant tips in Villach are (accessible by car):
- Cafe-Restaurant Jedermann (5 mins)
- Kreuzwirt Villach (4 mins)
- freindal economy (4 mins)
- Villacher Brewery (7 mins)
- Frierss Fine House (10 mins)
- Landeskrankenhaus Villach
Nikolaigasse 43, 9500 Villach, Tel. +43 4242 2080
In case of fire
- There is an absolute smoking ban throughout the house
- If you smoke on the terrace, we ask you to close the balcony doors – each apartment is equipped with smoke detectors, in the event of a fire our fire alarm system will be activated immediately
- The number of the fire department is 122
- There are two fire extinguishers in each of the arcades (EG + OG)
We accept no liability for objects/valuables that are in the apartment.
- Völkendorf-Apotheke (Inh Mag Pillewizer)
Völkendorfer Str. 23, 9500 Villach, Tel. +43 4242 55966
- Kreis Apotheke Villach – “Zum Goldenen Löwen” (Mag. pharm Hans Bachitsch)
Hauptplatz 9, 9500 Villach, Tel. +43 4242 24118
We do not have a reception on site, but we are happy to be reached by phone:
- We are available for you from Monday to Sunday from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- You are also welcome to send us messages via email or WhatsApp
+43 720 211 908
+43 650 7788913
Sauna / Massages / Beauty / Bathing fun
- Kärnten Therme: you can book and enjoy at www.kaerntentherme.com – distance by car – 4 min
- In summer we have a large number of wonderful bathing lakes to offer
Faaker See, Ossiacher See, Silbersee, Wörthersee, Millstättersee, Weißensee
- 3 minutes drive away is the ATRIO shopping center in Villach with over 90 different shops, restaurants and service providers. No wish is left unfulfilled.
- Weekly market in Villach
Market day: every Wednesday and Saturday all year round
Opening times: 7 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Place: 9500 Villach, Burgplatz, Draugelände
There is an absolute smoking ban throughout the house!
Smoking is permitted on the terrace/balcony or in front of the apartments.
If you smoke on the terrace, we ask you to close the balcony doors – each apartment is equipped with smoke detectors.
In each of the bedrooms there is a bed linen set for the sofa bed on the coat stand.
- Radio taxi +43 4242 288 88
- Taxi Jovanovic +43 4242 909 26 87
- Union Taxi +43 4242 555 55
- VAXI +43 4242 41111 (shared taxi – 8 p.m. to 5 a.m.)
Don’t rely on the weather data on your smartphone – the Carinthian valleys, lakes and mountains create a microclimate that can only be correctly interpreted by experienced, regional meteorologists – we recommend the page ZAMG.
This is free in your apartment – a maximum of 4 devices per apartment at the same time.
- Network name: CT-Guest
- Password: can be found in the information folder in the apartments
Please pay attention to the use of upper and lower case letters and always surf responsibly.